I’m a full time money manager at a Pacific Northwest boutique investment company. I teach investment management part-time and enjoy lecturing on investment related topics.
My employer in no way supports this blog. If you use the information on this blog for any purpose, you may implode. I encourage you to pay for financial advice (Examples: CPAs, Investment Managers and Estate Planning Attorneys) are in the same economy as the rest of us and need the work.
My Street Cred:
- MBA, Willamette University
- JD, Willamette University
- Member of the Oregon State Bar
- Managed money 6 Years
- I made Chuck Norris cry once
- I’m a free market capitalist
- I lean libertarian, but no political party affiliation
- I have plenty of vices including, but not limited to drinking, clubbing baby seals and playing as much poker as I can.
- I make fun of people (to exercise my Constitutional Rights). I regularly insult people, even though I don’t try. I’m of the opinion that people just need to lighten up.